Our task teams (divers and mechanics) perform inspection and maintenance on all types of propulsion systems, seals, shafts, propellers/nozzles, and rudders. Depending on your needs, the work can be performed using divers and or dry habitats (cofferdams). We have more than 30 years of experience in this area and we have all the tools for maintenance, calibration and measurement of wear and tear.
We will effectively clean and inspect, maintain and repair any propulsion system according to well defined ISO9001:2000 procedures.
Typical projects executed are:
- Inspection for class approval
- Clean and polish propellers
- Measure wear and tear on sub sea systems
- Change propeller and blades
- Pull and change shafts and seals
- Perform mechanical work inside our kort nozzle cofferdam(s)
- Cleaning of ropeguards
Feel free to contact us for any inquiry that you might have!